Crossword Clue & Answers
21 May 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Definite article', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Definite article a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Definite article is a 2 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 27 May 2021 with the answer being THE, we also found THE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 4 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 4 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 8 Nov 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Mar 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 18 Feb 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 11 Jun 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Mar 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Definite article', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Definite article' and give you a hint.
- A determiner (as `the' in English) that indicates specificity of reference
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Definite article . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.