Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
12 October 2020 The Sun Cryptic
We have 3 answers for the crossword clue Decrease
. We last saw the 'Decrease' clue in The Sun Cryptic on Monday, 12 October 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Decrease', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Decrease' and give you a hint.
- The act of decreasing or reducing something
- A change downward; "there was a decrease in his temperature as the fever subsided"; "there was a sharp drop-off in sales"
- Decrease in size, extent, or range; "The amount of homework decreased towards the end of the semester"; "The cabin pressure fell dramatically"; "her weight fell to under a hundred pounds"; "his voice fell to a whisper"
- The amount by which something decreases
- A process of becoming smaller or shorter
- Make smaller; "He decreased his staff"
The act of dropping something; "they expected the drop would be successful"
Diminish in size or intensity
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Decrease. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.