Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Dashed', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Dashed a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Dashed as an answer itself some 77 times.
Dashed is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Tuesday, 26 October 2021 with the answer being DARTED, we also found DARTED to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 7 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Dec 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 13 Dec 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Dashed', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Dashed' and give you a hint.
- Having gaps or spaces; "sign on the dotted line"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Dashed'.
- shaded Protected from heat and light with shade or shadow; "shaded avenues"; "o'er the shaded billows rushed the night"- Alexander Pope
Commonly the lowest molding at the base of a column
Having gaps or spaces; "sign on the dotted line"
Done under pressure; "a rush job"
Moving rapidly or performed quickly or in great haste; "a hurried trip to the store"; "the hurried life of a city"; "a hurried job"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Dashed . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.