Crossword Clue & Answers
3 December 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Cupid', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Cupid a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Cupid as an answer itself some 102 times.
Cupid is a single word clue made up of 5 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 10 December 2021 with the answer being EROS, we also found EROS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 29 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Nov 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 27 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 13 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 8 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Aug 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Cupid', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Cupid' and give you a hint.
- A symbol for love in the form of a cherubic naked boy with wings and a bow and arrow
- (Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Cupid'.
(Roman mythology) god of love; counterpart of Greek Eros
A desire for sexual intimacy
(Greek mythology) the Muse of lyric and love poetry
Someone who arranges (or tries to arrange) marriages for others
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Cupid . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.