Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
7 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 17 answers for the crossword clue 'Crib', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Crib a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Crib as an answer itself some 212 times.
Crib is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Friday, 22 January 2021 with the answer being COT, we also found COT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 22 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 25 Aug 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 24 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 27 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 8 Jun 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Nov 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Crib', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Crib' and give you a hint.
- The cards discarded by players at cribbage
- Baby bed with high sides made of slats
- A literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- Line with beams or planks; "crib a construction hole"
- A bin or granary for storing grains
- Take unauthorized (intellectual material)
- Use a crib, as in an exam
A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep; "he sat on the edge of the bed"; "the room had only a bed and chair"
A container; usually has a lid
Take into custody; "the police nabbed the suspected criminals"
Baby bed with high sides made of slats
Add padding to; "pad the seat of the chair"
Temporary living quarters
Any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
Engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
A slow pace of running
The act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme; "that book is a fraud"
Make off with belongings of others
Move stealthily; "The ship slipped away in the darkness"
Hold or place in or as if in a cradle; "He cradled the infant in his arms"
A container (usually in a barn or stable) from which cattle or horses feed
A card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
Take without referencing from someone else's writing or speech; of intellectual property
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Crib . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.