Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Counting frame', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Counting frame a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Counting frame is a 2 word phrase featuring 14 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 18 October 2021 with the answer being ABACUS, we also found ABACUS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 18 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Aug 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 5 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 20 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 5 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 26 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 11 Oct 2020
Very unusual; different in character or quality from the normal or expected; "a strange, other dimension...where his powers seemed to fail"- Lance Morrow
A calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Counting frame . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.