Crossword Clue & Answers
11 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Constrictor', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Constrictor a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Constrictor as an answer itself some 6 times.
Constrictor is a single word clue made up of 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Saturday, 19 June 2021 with the answer being BOA, we also found BOA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 1 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 6 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 7 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 24 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Aug 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Constrictor', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Constrictor' and give you a hint.
- Any of various large nonvenomous snakes that kill their prey by crushing it in its coils
Any of several chiefly tropical constrictors with vestigial hind limbs
A loop formed in a cord or rope by means of a slipknot; it binds tighter as the cord or rope is pulled
Large Old World boas
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Constrictor . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.