Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Conspiracy', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Conspiracy a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Conspiracy as an answer itself some 47 times.
Conspiracy is a single word clue made up of 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Tuesday, 07 September 2021 with the answer being PLOT, we also found PLOT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 Aug 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 19 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 6 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 6 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 29 Jan 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Conspiracy', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Conspiracy' and give you a hint.
- A group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
- A plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- A secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Conspiracy'.
A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
A clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
Construct by fitting or uniting parts together
A crafty and involved plot to achieve your (usually sinister) ends
A group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Conspiracy . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.