Crossword Clue & Answers
29 April 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Confidential', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Confidential a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Confidential as an answer itself some 14 times.
Confidential is a single word clue made up of 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 06 May 2021 with the answer being SECRET, we also found SECRET to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 6 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 3 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Sep 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 14 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 May 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 7 May 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Nov 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Confidential', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Confidential' and give you a hint.
- Entrusted with private information and the confidence of another; "a confidential secretary"
- The level of official classification for documents next above restricted and below secret; available only to persons authorized to see documents so classified
- Denoting confidence or intimacy; "a confidential approach"; "in confidential tone of voice"
- (of information) given in confidence or in secret; "this arrangement must be kept confidential"; "their secret communications"
Being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained; "how it got out is a mystery"; "it remains one of nature's secrets"
Not expressed; "secret (or private) thoughts"
Intimately concerning a person's body or physical being; "personal hygiene"
A short ad in a newspaper or magazine (usually in small print) and appearing along with other ads of the same type
Not for quotation; "he spoke to the reporter off the record"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Confidential . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.