Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 11 answers for the crossword clue 'Coin', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Coin a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Coin as an answer itself some 166 times.
Coin is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 26 November 2021 with the answer being PENNY, we also found PENNY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 2 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 23 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 17 Aug 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Coin', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Coin' and give you a hint.
- Make up; "coin phrases or words"
- Form by stamping, punching, or printing; "strike coins"; "strike a medal"
- A flat metal piece (usually a disc) used as money
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Coin'.
- icon A conventional religious painting in oil on a small wooden panel; venerated in the Eastern Church
A former French coin of low denomination; often used of any small amount of money; "he hasn't a sou to his name"
A fractional monetary unit of several countries
Street name for a packet of illegal drugs that is sold for ten dollars
The leaves of a mint plant used fresh or candied
(sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team; "the pass was fumbled"
A coin worth one-hundredth of the value of the basic unit
Make up something artificial or untrue
A United States coin worth one twentieth of a dollar
A conspicuous success; "that song was his first hit and marked the beginning of his career"; "that new Broadway show is a real smasher"; "the party went with a bang"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Coin . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.