Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Clenched hand', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Clenched hand a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Clenched hand is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Monday, 10 May 2021 with the answer being FIST, we also found FIST to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 10 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 3 Apr 2021
- USA Today - 6 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 5 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 15 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 12 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 9 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 5 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Jun 2020
A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series); a decay product of uranium and thorium
A hand with the fingers clenched in the palm (as for hitting)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Clenched hand . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.