Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
17 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 8 answers for the crossword clue 'Change direction', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Change direction a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Change direction is a 2 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Sunday, 17 January 2021 with the answer being VEER, but the most popular answer for this clue is TURN.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Oct 2020
- USA Today - 11 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 23 Aug 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 23 Apr 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 29 Jan 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Nov 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 3 Aug 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 8 Jun 2019
Get by buying and selling; "the company turned a good profit after a year"
Turn sharply; change direction abruptly; "The car cut to the left at the intersection"; "The motorbike veered to the right"
A wheeled vehicle that has two wheels and is moved by foot pedals
Determine the refracting power of (a lens)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Change direction . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.