Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
11 January 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Cashier', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Cashier a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Cashier as an answer itself some 85 times.
Cashier is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Saturday, 16 January 2021 with the answer being TELLER, we also found TELLER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 21 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 1 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 2 Jun 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Sep 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Cashier', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Cashier' and give you a hint.
- A person responsible for receiving payments for goods and services (as in a shop or restaurant)
- An employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
- Discard or do away with; "cashier the literal sense of this word"
- Discharge with dishonor, as in the army
The act of firing weapons or artillery at an enemy; "hold your fire until you can see the whites of their eyes"; "they retreated in the face of withering enemy fire"
Someone who tells a story
An employee of a bank who receives and pays out money
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Cashier . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.