Crossword Clue & Answers
7 December 2020
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Canadian capital', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Canadian capital a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Canadian capital is a 2 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Monday, 07 December 2020 with the answer being OTTAWA, we also found OTTAWA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 13 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Apr 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Nov 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 12 May 2017
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 24 Sep 2016
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Canadian capital', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Canadian capital' and give you a hint.
- The capital of Canada (located in southeastern Ontario across the Ottawa river from Quebec)
The capital of Canada (located in southeastern Ontario across the Ottawa river from Quebec)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Canadian capital . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.