Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 10 answers for the crossword clue 'Bounder', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Bounder a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Bounder as an answer itself some 30 times.
Bounder is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 22 November 2021 with the answer being CAD, we also found CAD to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 3 Dec 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 15 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Jun 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Bounder', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Bounder' and give you a hint.
- Someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition)
- Someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
We found 5 anagrams for the word 'Bounder'.
- rebound The act of securing possession of the rebounding basketball after a missed shot
Software used in art and architecture and engineering and manufacturing to assist in precision drawing
An inferior dog or one of mixed breed
A member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times; occurs in many breeds; "the dog barked all night"
The lower end of a ship's mast
A dissolute man in fashionable society
Any of several breeds of dog used for hunting typically having large drooping ears
Someone who bounds or leaps (as in competition)
One who is playfully mischievous
A wicked or evil person; someone who does evil deliberately
Someone who is morally reprehensible; "you dirty dog"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Bounder . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.