Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Born', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Born a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Born as an answer itself some 85 times.
Born is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 13 September 2021 with the answer being NEE, we also found NEE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Sep 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 23 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 18 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 16 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 31 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Feb 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Born', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Born' and give you a hint.
- British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
- Being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
- Brought into existence; "he was a child born of adultery"
A midwestern state on the Great Plains
(meaning literally `born') used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman; "Hillary Clinton nee Rodham"
One related on the mother's side
Being talented through inherited qualities; "a natural leader"; "a born musician"; "an innate talent"
British nuclear physicist (born in Germany) honored for his contributions to quantum mechanics (1882-1970)
(craps) a first roll of 7 or 11 that immediately wins the stake
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Born . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.