Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Bomb-hole', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Bomb-hole a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Bomb-hole is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 29 October 2021 with the answer being CRATER, we also found CRATER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 29 Oct 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 28 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 18 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 28 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 22 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 6 Oct 2020
A faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Corvus
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Bomb-hole . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.