Crossword Clue & Answers
5 December 2020
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Bellows', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Bellows a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Bellows as an answer itself some 36 times.
Bellows is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 10 December 2020 with the answer being ROARS, we also found ROARS to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 21 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 4 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 17 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 28 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Jul 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Bellows', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Bellows' and give you a hint.
- A mechanical device that blows a strong current of air; used to make a fire burn more fiercely or to sound a musical instrument
A boring person who talks a great deal about uninteresting topics
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Bellows . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.