Crossword Clue & Answers
27 April 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Begrudge', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Begrudge a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Begrudge as an answer itself some 41 times.
Begrudge is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 30 April 2021 with the answer being RESENT, we also found RESENT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Apr 2021
- The New York Times Crossword - 27 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 1 Oct 2020
- The Guardian Speedy - 6 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 6 Sep 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 6 Oct 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Begrudge', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Begrudge' and give you a hint.
- Wish ill or allow unwillingly
- Be envious of; set one's heart on
Spite and resentment at seeing the success of another (personified as one of the deadly sins)
Wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person); "She covets her sister's house"
Wish ill or allow unwillingly
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Begrudge . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.