Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
18 October 2020 USA Today
We have 5 answers for the crossword clue Beginning
. We last saw the 'Beginning' clue in USA Today on Sunday, 18 October 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Beginning', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Beginning' and give you a hint.
- The act of starting something; "he was responsible for the beginning of negotiations"
- The event consisting of the start of something; "the beginning of the war"
- The place where something begins, where it springs into being; "the Italian beginning of the Renaissance"; "Jupiter was the origin of the radiation"; "Pittsburgh is the source of the Ohio River"; "communism's Russian root"
- The time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
- Serving to begin; "the beginning canto of the poem"; "the first verse"
- The first part or section of something; "`It was a dark and stormy night' is a hackneyed beginning for a story"
The earliest period; "the dawn of civilization"; "the morning of the world"
The beginning or early stages; "the onset of pneumonia"
The time at which something is supposed to begin; "they got an early start"; "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Beginning. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.