Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Auction item', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Auction item a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Auction item is a 2 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 29 November 2021 with the answer being LOT, we also found LOT to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 29 Nov 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 11 Aug 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 29 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 20 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 24 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Oct 2020
Anything (straws or pebbles etc.) taken or chosen at random; "the luck of the draw"; "they drew lots for it"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Auction item . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.