Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Attention', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Attention a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Attention as an answer itself some 80 times.
Attention is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 17 September 2021 with the answer being HEED, but the most popular answer for this clue is CARE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Sep 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 20 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 25 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 12 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 8 Sep 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 Jan 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 21 Jul 2019
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Attention', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Attention' and give you a hint.
- The work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something; "no medical care was required"; "the old car needs constant attention"
- A courteous act indicating affection; "she tried to win his heart with her many attentions"
- A motionless erect stance with arms at the sides and feet together; assumed by military personnel during drill or review; "the troops stood at attention"
- The faculty or power of mental concentration; "keeping track of all the details requires your complete attention"
- The process whereby a person concentrates on some features of the environment to the (relative) exclusion of others
- A general interest that leads people to want to know more; "She was the center of attention"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Attention'.
The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium
Attention and management implying responsibility for safety; "he is in the care of a bodyguard"
Paying particular notice (as to children or helpless people); "his attentiveness to her wishes"; "he spends without heed to the consequences"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Attention . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.