Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
10 September 2020 The Daily Mail Quick
We have 10 answers for the crossword clue Article
. We last saw the 'Article' clue in The Daily Mail Quick on Tuesday, 11 August 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Article', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Article' and give you a hint.
- One of a class of artifacts; "an article of clothing"
- A separate section of a legal document (as a statute or contract or will)
- Nonfictional prose forming an independent part of a publication
- Bind by a contract; especially for a training period
- (grammar) a determiner that may indicate the specificity of reference of a noun phrase
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Article'.
- Performance of music or dance especially by soloists
An associate degree in nursing
A whole individual unit; especially when included in a list or collection; "they reduced the price on many items"
A tentative attempt
A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof
A separate and self-contained entity
(grammar) an expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence
A tangible and visible entity; an entity that can cast a shadow; "it was full of rackets, balls and other objects"
Performance of music or dance especially by soloists
Articles of commerce
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Article. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.