Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
Aid in crime
11 January 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Aid in crime', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Aid in crime a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Aid in crime is a 3 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 30 November 2020 with the answer being ABET, we also found ABET to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 30 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 26 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 7 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 16 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 28 Jul 2020
Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Aid in crime . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.