Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'African desert', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given African desert a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
African desert is a 2 word phrase featuring 14 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Wednesday, 27 October 2021 with the answer being SAHARA, we also found SAHARA to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 27 Oct 2021
- USA Today - 7 Apr 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 3 Nov 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 6 Oct 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 7 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Mar 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Nov 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 7 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 29 Jun 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 12 Jun 2019
The world's largest desert (3,500,000 square miles) in northern Africa
A desert in southwestern Africa - largely Botswana
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for African desert . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.