Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Afresh', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Afresh a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Afresh as an answer itself some 48 times.
Afresh is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Monday, 25 October 2021 with the answer being ANEW, we also found ANEW to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 25 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 9 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 26 May 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 30 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 19 Mar 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 13 Mar 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 17 Nov 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 13 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 21 Apr 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Afresh', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Afresh' and give you a hint.
- Again but in a new or different way; "start afresh"; "wanted to write the story anew"; "starting life anew in a fresh place"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Afresh'.
Again but in a new or different way; "start afresh"; "wanted to write the story anew"; "starting life anew in a fresh place"
At or to a point across intervening space etc.; "come over and see us some time"; "over there"
Anew; "she tried again"; "they rehearsed the scene again"
Very recently; "they are newly married"; "newly raised objections"; "a newly arranged hairdo"; "grass new washed by the rain"; "a freshly cleaned floor"; "we are fresh out of tomatoes"
From the beginning
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Afresh . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.