Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
17 December 2020
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Affirmative', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Affirmative a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Affirmative as an answer itself some 19 times.
Affirmative is a single word clue made up of 11 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Friday, 15 January 2021 with the answer being YES, we also found YES to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 15 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 19 Nov 2020
- The Sun Cryptic - 26 Aug 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 24 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 21 Jan 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 2 Oct 2017
- The New York Times Crossword - 18 Jul 2017
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Affirmative', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Affirmative' and give you a hint.
- Affirming or giving assent; "an affirmative decision"; "affirmative votes"
- Expressing or manifesting praise or approval; "approbative criticism"; "an affirmative nod"
- Expecting the best; "an affirmative outlook"
- A reply of affirmation; "he answered in the affirmative"
An affirmative; "I was hoping for a yes"
Not only so, but; "I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Affirmative . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.