Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
14 January 2021
Last seen in: The Sun Cryptic
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Wrap up', the most recent of which was seen in the The Sun Cryptic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Wrap up a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Wrap up is a 2 word phrase featuring 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Sun Cryptic' on Thursday, 14 January 2021 with the answer being ENVELOP, we also found ENVELOP to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Sun Cryptic - 14 Jan 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 12 Jun 2020
- The New York Times Crossword - 8 Nov 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 2 Oct 2018
- The New York Times Crossword - 14 Jul 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Wrap up', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Wrap up' and give you a hint.
- Clothe, as if for protection from the elements; "cover your head!"
- Arrange or fold as a cover or protection; "wrap the baby before taking her out"; "Wrap the present"
- Form a cylinder by rolling; "roll up a banner"
- Finish a task completely; "I finally got through this homework assignment"
Enclose in, or as if in, a case; "my feet were encased in mud"
An enveloping bandage
Enclose or enfold completely with or as if with a covering; "Fog enveloped the house"
Wrap in swaddling clothes; "swaddled the infant"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Wrap up . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.