Crossword Clue & Answers
5 December 2020
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Vacation', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Vacation a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Vacation as an answer itself some 32 times.
Vacation is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 07 December 2020 with the answer being HOLIDAY, we also found HOLIDAY to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 7 Dec 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 1 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Oct 2020
- USA Today - 16 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 29 Aug 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Vacation', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Vacation' and give you a hint.
- The act of making something legally void
- Spend or take a vacation
- Leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure; "we get two weeks of vacation every summer"; "we took a short holiday in Puerto Rico"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Vacation'.
- Octavian Roman statesman who established the Roman Empire and became emperor in 27 BC; defeated Mark Antony and Cleopatra in 31 BC at Actium (63 BC - AD 14)
An unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
The act of departing politely; "he disliked long farewells"; "he took his leave"; "parting is such sweet sorrow"
A day on which work is suspended by law or custom; "no mail is delivered on federal holidays"; "it's a good thing that New Year's was a holiday because everyone had a hangover"
A time period when you are not required to work; "he requested time off to attend his grandmother's funeral"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Vacation . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.