Crossword Clue & Answers
2 April 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Unreal', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Unreal a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Unreal as an answer itself some 84 times.
Unreal is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Monday, 12 April 2021 with the answer being FICTIONAL, we also found FICTIONAL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Unreal', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Unreal' and give you a hint.
- Contrived by art rather than nature; "artificial flowers"; "artificial flavoring"; "an artificial diamond"; "artificial fibers"; "artificial sweeteners"
- Not actually such; being or seeming fanciful or imaginary; "this conversation is getting more and more unreal"; "the fantastically unreal world of government bureaucracy"; "the unreal world of advertising art"
- Lacking material form or substance; unreal; "as insubstantial as a dream"; "an insubstantial mirage on the horizon"
- Lacking in reality or substance or genuineness; not corresponding to acknowledged facts or criteria; "ghosts and other unreal entities"; "unreal propaganda serving as news"
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Unreal'.
- neural Of or relating to neurons; "neural network"
Related to or involving literary fiction; "clever fictional devices"; "a fictional treatment of the train robbery"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Unreal . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.