Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Unemployment benefit', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Unemployment benefit a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Unemployment benefit is a 2 word phrase featuring 20 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Monday, 19 July 2021 with the answer being DOLE, we also found DOLE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 19 Jul 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 16 Jun 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Mar 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 25 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 17 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Jul 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 5 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 15 Oct 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 23 Sep 2019
Money received from the state
A canal for a current of water
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Unemployment benefit . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.