Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
31 August 2020 The Mirror Classic
We have 16 answers for the crossword clue Travel
. We last saw the 'Travel ' clue in The Mirror Classic on Saturday, 19 September 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Travel ', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Travel ' and give you a hint.
- Self-propelled movement
- The act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
- A movement through space that changes the location of something
- Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
- Undergo transportation as in a vehicle; "We travelled North on Rte. 508"
- Travel from place to place, as for the purpose of finding work, preaching, or acting as a judge
- Undertake a journey or trip
- Make a trip for pleasure
- Travel upon or across; "travel the oceans"
A board game for two players who place counters on a grid; the object is to surround and so capture the opponent's counters
A decree that prohibits something
A sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward; "cowboys know not to squat with their spurs on"
(game) a player's turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
A journey in a vehicle (usually an automobile); "he took the family for a drive in his new car"
A journey or route all the way around a particular place or area; "they took an extended tour of Europe"; "we took a quick circuit of the park"; "a ten-day coach circuit of the island"
A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers)
An unintentional but embarrassing blunder; "he recited the whole poem without a single trip"; "he arranged his robes to avoid a trip-up later"; "confusion caused his unfortunate misstep"
Direct one's course or way; "wend your way through the crowds"
The semantic role of the animate entity that instigates or causes the happening denoted by the verb in the clause
A journey taken for pleasure; "many summer excursions to the shore"; "it was merely a pleasure trip"; "after cautious sashays into the field"
An act of traveling by water
The act of traveling from one place to another
Change location; move, travel, or proceed, also metaphorically; "How fast does your new car go?"; "We travelled from Rome to Naples by bus"; "The policemen went from door to door looking for the suspect"; "The soldiers moved towards the city in an attempt to take it before night fell"; "news travelled fast"
The act of going from one place to another; "he enjoyed selling but he hated the travel"
The power or ability to move
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Travel . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.