Crossword Clue & Answers
7 August 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Three-legged stand', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Three-legged stand a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Three-legged stand is a 2 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Tuesday, 10 August 2021 with the answer being TRIPOD, we also found TRIPOD to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 10 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Feb 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 28 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 9 Apr 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 30 Sep 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 10 Aug 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Nov 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Nov 2018
A three-legged rack used for support
A stand with short feet used under a hot dish on a table
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Three-legged stand . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.