Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
3 September 2020
We have 4 answers for the crossword clue Thong
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Thong', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Thong' and give you a hint.
- Minimal clothing worn by stripteasers; a narrow strip of fabric that covers the pubic area, passes between the thighs, and is supported by a waistband
- A thin strip of leather; often used to lash things together
- Underpants resembling a G-string; worn by women especially under very tight pants; "she wore thongs in her quest for the callipygian ideal"
- A backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- Leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
A quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object; "the whip raised a red welt"
A band that goes over the shoulder and supports a garment or bag
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Thong. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.