Crossword Clue & Answers
8 September 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Quick Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Tester', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Quick Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Tester a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Tester as an answer itself some 82 times.
Tester is a single word clue made up of 6 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Quick Crossword' on Friday, 10 September 2021 with the answer being EXAMINER, we also found EXAMINER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 10 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Sep 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 6 Mar 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Tester', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Tester' and give you a hint.
- Someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
- A flat canopy (especially one over a four-poster bed)
We found 3 anagrams for the word 'Tester'.
- setter A long-haired dog formerly trained to crouch on finding game but now to point
- street The part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; "be careful crossing the street"
The part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel; "be careful crossing the street"
Someone who administers a test to determine your qualifications
An investigator who observes carefully; "the examiner searched for clues"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Tester . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.