Tell a story
Crossword Clue & Answers
11 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Tell a story', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Tell a story a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Tell a story is a 3 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Monday, 14 June 2021 with the answer being NARRATE, but the most popular answer for this clue is RELATE.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 14 Jun 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 13 Oct 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 Aug 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 23 Jul 2020
- The Guardian Speedy - 31 May 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 9 Dec 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 1 Oct 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 6 Jul 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 17 Apr 2019
- The Guardian Speedy - 17 Mar 2019
Have or establish a relationship to; "She relates well to her peers"
Provide commentary for a film, for example
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Tell a story . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.