Crossword Clue & Answers
11 May 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Snooker stick', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Snooker stick a popularity rating of 'Quite Common' because it has featured in several crossword publications and is growing in popularity.
Snooker stick is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Thursday, 17 June 2021 with the answer being CUE, we also found CUE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 17 Jun 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 15 Mar 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 23 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 19 Jan 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 5 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 31 Aug 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Feb 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 25 Apr 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 18 Jun 2016
Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Snooker stick . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.