Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
17 September 2020 The Daily Mail Quick
We have 4 answers for the crossword clue Simple
. We last saw the 'Simple' clue in The Daily Mail Quick on Friday, 12 June 2020.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Simple', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Simple' and give you a hint.
- A person lacking intelligence or common sense
- Unornamented; "a simple country schoolhouse"; "her black dress--simple to austerity"
- Exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity; "childlike trust"; "dewy-eyed innocence"; "listened in round-eyed wonder"
- Easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
- Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications; "only the bare facts"; "shocked by the mere idea"; "the simple passage of time was enough"; "the simple truth"
- Lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions
- Any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- Having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved; "a simple problem"; "simple mechanisms"; "a simple design"; "a simple substance"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Simple'.
Obtained with little effort or sacrifice, often obtained illegally; "easy money"
Being nothing more than specified; "a mere child"
Easy and not involved or complicated; "an elementary problem in statistics"; "elementary, my dear Watson"; "a simple game"; "found an uncomplicated solution to the problem"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Simple. If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.
Sign In or Register to post a new answer.