Crossword Clue & Answers
25 November 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 1 answer for the crossword clue 'Shooting star', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Shooting star a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Shooting star is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Friday, 01 October 2021 with the answer being METEOR, we also found METEOR to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Oct 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 8 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 9 Aug 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Apr 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 8 Mar 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 30 Jan 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 12 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 5 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Quick - 5 Oct 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Shooting star', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Shooting star' and give you a hint.
- A streak of light in the sky at night that results when a meteoroid hits the earth's atmosphere and air friction causes the meteoroid to melt or vaporize or explode
(astronomy) any of the small solid extraterrestrial bodies that hits the earth's atmosphere
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Shooting star . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.