Set of steps
Crossword Clue & Answers
6 April 2021
Last seen in: Irish Times Simplex Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Set of steps', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Times Simplex Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Set of steps a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Set of steps is a 3 word phrase featuring 12 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Times Simplex Crossword' on Tuesday, 06 April 2021 with the answer being LADDER, but the most popular answer for this clue is STAIRS.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 6 Apr 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 6 Apr 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 29 Jan 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 17 Jun 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 14 Nov 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Jun 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 11 May 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Aug 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 23 May 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 7 Sep 2017
The act of escaping physically; "he made his escape from the mental hospital"; "the canary escaped from its cage"; "his flight was an indication of his guilt"
A row of unravelled stitches; "she got a run in her stocking"
A flight of stairs or a flight of steps
A sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls"
A way of access (upward and downward) consisting of a set of steps
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Set of steps . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.