Crossword Clue & Answers
11 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Quick
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Scottish valley', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Scottish valley a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Scottish valley is a 2 word phrase featuring 15 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Quick' on Tuesday, 11 May 2021 with the answer being GLEN, we also found GLEN to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Quick - 11 May 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 11 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 17 Feb 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 13 Nov 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 12 Nov 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Jul 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Apr 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 20 Jul 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 13 Mar 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 14 Jan 2019
An open river valley (in a hilly area)
A narrow secluded valley (in the mountains)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Scottish valley . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.