Crossword Clue & Answers
16 July 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 3 answers for the crossword clue 'Scornful expression', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Scornful expression a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Scornful expression is a 2 word phrase featuring 19 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 22 July 2021 with the answer being SNEER, we also found SNEER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 22 Jul 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 21 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 23 Feb 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 30 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 12 Jun 2019
A suggestive or sneering look or grin
A facial expression of contempt or scorn; the upper lip curls
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Scornful expression . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.