Crossword Clue & Answers
3 December 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 5 answers for the crossword clue 'Rejection', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Rejection a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Rejection as an answer itself some 10 times.
Rejection is a single word clue made up of 9 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Wednesday, 15 December 2021 with the answer being REFUSAL, we also found REFUSAL to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 15 Dec 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 14 May 2021
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 26 Oct 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 2 Jun 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 3 Dec 2019
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 31 Oct 2019
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 27 Aug 2018
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Rejection', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Rejection' and give you a hint.
- The act of rejecting something; "his proposals were met with rejection"
- The state of being rejected
- The speech act of rejecting
- (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign; "rejection of the transplanted liver"
A negative; "his no was loud and clear"
A negative; "the nays have it"
Renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others
The act of refusing
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Rejection . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.