Crossword Clue & Answers
2 April 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 10 answers for the crossword clue 'Quick look', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Quick look a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Quick look is a 2 word phrase featuring 10 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Tuesday, 04 May 2021 with the answer being GLANCE, we also found GLANCE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 4 May 2021
- The Guardian Quick - 22 Jan 2021
- The Daily Mail Quick - 19 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Aug 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 1 Jul 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 24 May 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 19 Apr 2019
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 29 Jan 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 12 Nov 2018
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 1 Jul 2017
A secret look
A secret look
British slang for a look
A short synopsis
A quick look
A quick look around (originally military slang); "take a shufti while you're out there"
A brief or incomplete view; "from the window he could catch a glimpse of the lake"
Ornamental objects of no great value
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Quick look . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.