Crossword solutions & Synonyms for
11 January 2021
Last seen in: The Mirror Classic
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Public school', the most recent of which was seen in the The Mirror Classic.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Public school a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
Public school is a 2 word phrase featuring 13 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Mirror Classic' on Friday, 08 January 2021 with the answer being ETON, we also found ETON to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Mirror Classic - 8 Jan 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Dec 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 29 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 22 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 10 Nov 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 21 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 14 Oct 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 27 Sep 2020
- The Mirror Classic - 20 Sep 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Public school', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Public school' and give you a hint.
- A tuition free school in the United States supported by taxes and controlled by a school board
- Private independent secondary school in Great Britain supported by endowment and tuition
(usually in the plural) leather leggings without a seat; joined by a belt; often have flared outer flaps; worn over trousers by cowboys to protect their legs
A form of football played with an oval ball
A cultivator that pulverizes or smooths the soil
A public school for boys founded in 1440; located in Berkshire
A Carthusian monastery
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Public school . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.