Crossword Clue & Answers
8 June 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 4 answers for the crossword clue 'Plot', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Plot a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Plot as an answer itself some 288 times.
Plot is a single word clue made up of 4 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Thursday, 17 June 2021 with the answer being CONSPIRE, we also found CONSPIRE to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 17 Jun 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 2 Apr 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 12 Nov 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 26 Aug 2020
- The Guardian Quick - 10 Jan 2019
- The New York Times Crossword - 19 Jan 2017
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Plot', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Plot' and give you a hint.
- A secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal); "they concocted a plot to discredit the governor"; "I saw through his little game from the start"
- The story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.; "the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal"
- A small area of ground covered by specific vegetation; "a bean plot"; "a cabbage patch"; "a briar patch"
- A chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object
- Make a plat of; "Plat the town"
- Devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet); "the writer is plotting a new novel"
- Make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed
- Plan secretly, usually something illegal; "They plotted the overthrow of the government"
We found 1 anagrams for the word 'Plot'.
Depict as if on a map; "sorrow was mapped on the mother's face"
Scale drawing of a structure; "the plans for City Hall were on file"
Engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together; "They conspired to overthrow the government"
A group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Plot . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.