Crossword Clue & Answers
26 November 2021
Last seen in: Evening Standard Easy Crossword
We found 6 answers for the crossword clue 'Pleased', the most recent of which was seen in the Evening Standard Easy Crossword.
We've seen this clue in both CRYPTIC and NON-CRYPTIC crossword publications.
We have given Pleased a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Pleased as an answer itself some 67 times.
Pleased is a single word clue made up of 7 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Evening Standard Easy Crossword' on Thursday, 02 December 2021 with the answer being GLAD, we also found GLAD to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 2 Dec 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 4 Nov 2021
- The Daily Mail Smallest Hardest - 19 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 14 Oct 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 24 Sep 2021
- The Sun Cryptic - 1 Aug 2021
- The New York Times Mini - 29 May 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 30 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Quick Crossword - 21 Apr 2021
- The Mirror Classic - 13 Apr 2021
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Pleased', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Pleased' and give you a hint.
- Experiencing or manifesting pleasure
- Feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth; "proud of their child"
We found 2 anagrams for the word 'Pleased'.
Any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers; widely cultivated
Well expressed and to the point; "a happy turn of phrase"; "a few well-chosen words"
Something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation; "a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
(of time) having passed or slipped by; "elapsed time"
Feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth; "proud of their child"
Contented to a fault with oneself or one's actions; "he had become complacent after years of success"; "his self-satisfied dignity"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Pleased . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.