Pair of performers
Crossword Clue & Answers
16 November 2021
Last seen in: The Daily Mail Quick
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'Pair of performers', the most recent of which was seen in the The Daily Mail Quick.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Pair of performers a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
Pair of performers is a 3 word phrase featuring 18 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'The Daily Mail Quick' on Thursday, 16 September 2021 with the answer being DUO, we also found DUO to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Sep 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 1 Sep 2021
- The Mirror Quick - 1 Oct 2020
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 24 Sep 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 25 May 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 18 Apr 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 17 Mar 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 31 Dec 2018
- The Daily Mail Quick - 24 Oct 2018
A pair who associate with one another; "the engaged couple"; "an inseparable twosome"
(ballet) a dance for two people (usually a ballerina and a danseur noble)
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Pair of performers . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.