One or the other
Crossword Clue & Answers
28 June 2021
Last seen in: Irish Times Simplex Crossword
We found 2 answers for the crossword clue 'One or the other', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Times Simplex Crossword.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given One or the other a popularity rating of 'Common' because it has featured in a number crossword publications.
One or the other is a 4 word phrase featuring 16 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Times Simplex Crossword' on Monday, 28 June 2021 with the answer being EITHER, we also found EITHER to be the most popular answer for this clue.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 28 Jun 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 23 Apr 2021
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 9 Apr 2021
- Evening Standard Easy Crossword - 29 Dec 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 26 Jul 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 16 Mar 2020
- The Daily Mail Quick - 16 Jan 2020
- Irish Times Simplex Crossword - 30 Nov 2019
- The Guardian Quick - 12 Apr 2019
- The Daily Mail Quick - 4 Apr 2019
After a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like `likewise' or `also'; "he isn't stupid, but he isn't exactly a genius either"; "I don't know either"; "if you don't order dessert I won't either"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for One or the other . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.