Crossword Clue & Answers
3 June 2021
Last seen in: Irish Independent - Simple
We found 10 answers for the crossword clue 'Offering', the most recent of which was seen in the Irish Independent - Simple.
This clue looks to be a standard clue as in it's a NON-CRYPTIC crossword based on the publications in which we have recently seen it.
We have given Offering a popularity rating of 'Very Common' because it has featured in a numerous crossword publications and has multiple answers.
As well as being a clue we've also seen Offering as an answer itself some 50 times.
Offering is a single word clue made up of 8 letters.
We most recently saw this clue in 'Irish Independent - Simple' on Friday, 11 June 2021 with the answer being OBLATION, but the most popular answer for this clue is CONTRIBUTION.
We've seen this clue in the following publications:
- Irish Independent - Simple - 11 Jun 2021
- Irish Independent - Simple - 14 Sep 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 6 Jul 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 30 May 2020
- Irish Independent - Simple - 21 Apr 2020
Definitions and usage
Before we get to our crossword answers for 'Offering', take a look at the definitions and example uses below, sometimes these help you think of different words or phrases that are common to 'Offering' and give you a hint.
- The act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity; "oblations for aid to the poor"
- The verbal act of offering; "a generous offer of assistance"
- Something offered (as a proposal or bid); "noteworthy new offerings for investors included several index funds"
- Money contributed to a religious organization
Money or goods contributed to the poor
Natural abilities or qualities
The verbal act of offering; "a generous offer of assistance"
An offering of a tenth part of some personal income
Payment by one nation for protection by another
Act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
The act of contributing to the funds of a church or charity; "oblations for aid to the poor"
The part played by a person in bringing about a result; "I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"; "they all did their share of the work"
Contribute an answer
We do our best to have all the answers for Offering . If you have an answer not listed above please take a moment to contribute it to help others.